Meet your Course Provider
Andrew has over 25 years of paddling experience both on rivers and on the sea that has taken him to many parts of the world. He now combines his skills as a registered paramedic with his paddling experience to deliver bespoke Incident Management Courses and first aid courses. He is an Aquatic First Aid trainer, assessor and tutor with British Canoeing Lifeguards and can deliver 1 day and 2 day courses tailored to your particular paddling environment.
Areas of Expertise
- BCU 5 star awards in both white water and sea kayaking.
- UKCC Level 2 coach with Moderate Water Endorsements in both disciplines.
- HCPC Registered Paramedic (reg. PA09269)
- Certificate of Education
- Internal Quality Assessor
- British Canoeing Lifeguards Tutor.
- Frontline ambulance experience since 1997
- Paramedic since 2001
- Teaching First Aid since 2008