Andrew Barras Coaching Terms & Conditions
Bookings and Payment
1. All bookings are made with the AndrewBarrasCoaching whose office is 18 Heathfield Road, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 1SY.
2. We accept BACS transfer payments, or payments through PAYPAL. All payments to:-AndrewBarrasCoaching.
SORT CODE: 09-01-28 Account Number: 71157154
Cancellations and Refunds
3. Should the Client wish to cancel a booking, this can be done by email and the following charge shall apply:- Less than 7 days before the course – 90% of total cost.
4. AndrewBarrasCoaching reserves the right to cancel a trip or course where reasonably necessary, for example, extremes of weather. In such cases a full refund shall be made to the Client.
5. Refunds are not available in whole or in part for courses missed due to late arrival, illness, accident, or for any other cause outside the control of AndrewBarrasCoaching.
6. A client leaving a course or trip at any stage, for whatever reason, will not be entitled to any refund unless agreed by AndrewBarrasCoaching
7. AndrewBarrasCoaching does not provide insurance for any Client or third party. It is the Client’s responsibility to arrange appropriate insurance to cover any activity undertaken during an AndrewBarrasCoaching course or trip. This should include insurance for sea kayaking, cover for search, helicopter rescue and medical repatriation.
Safety for sea kayaking courses
8. Our coaches/guides are highly skilled and experienced. Their decisions will be made on both individual and group considerations. Signing the attendance form signifies your acceptance of the coach/guide’s authority to make decisions affecting the group or individuals.
9. Clients should ensure they are fit and appropriately attired for physical activity in a coastal environment.
10. Andrew BarrasCoaching retains the right to refuse a course or trip to anyone who is not suitably attired or in a fit state to safely undertake one of our courses or trips.
11. AndrewBarrasCoaching excludes all liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any injury or loss suffered during a AndrewBarrasCoaching course.
12. Any contract between AndrewBarrasCoaching and another party will be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, English law.
13. Any complaint should be made known verbally to AndrewBarrasCoaching immediately, and in writing within ten days of the incident. AndrewBarrasCoaching will endeavour to resolve such complaints to the satisfaction of any aggrieved party.
14. AndrewBarrasCoaching will retain all client personal information securely and only use it for the purpose for which it was intended.
15. The information, services, products and materials available on this website, including, without limitation, text, graphics and links, are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranty. This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties. You acknowledge that AndrewBarrasCoaching is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
16. Under no circumstances shall AndrewBarrasCoaching be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products and materials available on this site.
17. AndrewBarrasCoaching cannot be made liable for the consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences, whatever they may be.
18. By completing the Attendance Form, you agree to pay for damage or loss of equipment caused by carelessness or deliberate action.
19. Having made every effort to ensure the correctness of this website, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
20. These booking conditions may only be waived in special circumstances, and in writing, by a letter from AndrewBarrasCoaching.
21. When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.